Listen to Audio
Magento powers more than 4% of eCommerce stores worldwide. Also, more than 10% of the world’s leading websites are designed using the Magento platform. Magento is the most preferred platform for modern developers because it enables them to build user-friendly web pages.
Unlike other platforms, Magento does provide numerous extensions that help developers to build highly functional eCommerce stores quickly. This elaborates on Magento and its extension, along with the best Magento extensions of 2022 in detail.
Magneto – All You Need To Know
If you know the eCommerce industry, you will surely know the importance of using Magento for your eCommerce store. It is an open-source eCommerce platform released by Varien Inc in the year 2008. Followed by an adequate response, the makers released its second version Magento 2 in the year 2015. Since then, it continues to be the most preferred eCommerce software for most online businesses worldwide.
The eCommerce platform allows developers to build modern yet dynamic web pages with the ability to carry our eCommerce transactions smoothly. The flexible architecture of Magento will enable developers to build an online store with more efficiency and simplicity. In addition, it provides various additional benefits to the developers for building a better eCommerce store. If you are thinking about starting an eCommerce business, hire Magento 2 developers from a trusted Magento development company.
Why Do You Need Magento Extension?
Magento extensions are used to enhance the site’s functionality. An extension is a package of codes specially designed to achieve specific functionality in the Magento platform.
With the proper handling of these extensions, an eCommerce store can experience a high conversion rate. Extension for the Magento platform can avail through the marketplace or by hiring a reliable Magento 2 Development company.
Benefits of Using Magento Extension
Apart from enhancing site appearance and adding new features & functionality to an eCommerce site, Magento extensions offer a wide range of benefits. Here few of the most vital benefits are listed; take a look.
- Improves Performance: Extensions provide more flexibility and scalability to the website. This plays a crucial role in enhancing the site’s performance overall. Effective handling of Magento extensions will improve the site’s loading time.
- Reach Your Business To More Audiences: Using proper extensions for your eCommerce store will help you to take your business globally. Extensions like Advanced GeoIP Redirect assist global visitors in interacting with the store in their native language.
- Easy Order Management: Managing orders are the most complex function in an eCommerce store; picking the right order management extension like split order on checkout pro will ease the operation.
- Easy Integrations: In the Magento marketplace, you can find a lot of extensions offering seamless integration with various platforms. Developers can easily integrate social media platforms with their eCommerce stores with those extensions.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction: There are numerous extensions for enhancing customer experience. Adding extra features like promotions, personalized shopping experiences, and extensions will enhance customer satisfaction and increase sales rates.
- Provides SEO features: Many extensions offer excellent Magento SEO services. With those extensions, developers can easily craft SEO-friendly pages, URLs, snippets, sitemaps, etc.
Top 10 Magento Extension of 2022
Voice Search Magento Extension: Voice searches have risen worldwide in recent years. New generation buyers prefer to buy their items using voice search. This voice search extension lets buyers find their favorite product by simply saying its name by pressing the voice button.
Zoho Inventory Magento Extension: This Zoho inventory Magento extension helps small & medium-sized businesses in numerous ways. Inventory management would always be a tedious job for an eCommerce business. With this extension, managing inventory becomes much easier.
Language Translator: Language Translator is one of the best and most recommended Magento extensions in 2022. This extension helps your eCommerce to reach a global audience allowing them to interact in their native language.
Advanced Reports Extension: Struggling to get vital dynamic reports like customer details, order details, and so on your eCommerce store. Well, installing the Advanced Reports extension will be your perfect solution. It delivers a report in a graph or table that can be easily understandable.
Magento Product Matrix Shipping Extension: Looking to offer flexible and compute shipping features to your buyers, then using this Magento shipping extension would be wise. This extension allows you to easily determine the shipping rates by considering all the factors like weight, price, volume, quantity, etc.
Shop By Brand Magento Extension: If you sell branded items/products on your eCommerce store, using this Shop by Brand Magento extension will be helpful. This extension will create necessary brand-conscious among your potential customers. Apart from providing the utmost clarity on brands to your customers, this extension lets you build dedicated pages for each brand.
Hut’s Quick Search Magento Extension: This Hut’s quick search extension comes with the ‘autocomplete’ in the search option. This enables users to find the exact products/items they are looking for. It is the best Magento search extension; apart from covering product pages, it covers content management systems (CMS) elements.
Mageplaza Gift Card Extension: This extension allows you to design gift cards on your own and send them to your potential customers in bulk via email or letter. By using this wisely, you can easily nurture your leads regularly.
ReloadSEO content optimization extension: The ability of ReloadSEO extension optimizes the web content according to search engine standards. In addition, it also enhances Adwords quality and increases the site conversion rate. With well-optimized content, you can easily beat your competitor in the market.
Paytrace Payment Gateway Magento 2: This Paytrace Payment Gateway extension eliminates all the hassles of the complicated payment process. By using this extension, the payment process will complete safely on the checkout page itself.
Now you can understand why Magento is labeled as the best eCommerce platform for building better online shops. Magento meets all the needs of a modern-day eCommerce store, and the presence of Magento extension developers can quickly empower various aspects of an eCommerce store.
The above-listed best Magento extensions will be useful for you in choosing the right extension for your eCommerce store.